A Clear Cut Advantage in Edging
Edge As Fast As You Can Walk!
The Pro Edger is user–friendly with fingertip controls and a ratchet–arm height adjustment system for fatigue–free operation and control. The Little Wonder Pro Edger is built for heavy, daily usage. Cut create crisp, distinct edges faster, and with less effort.
- Briggs Intek Series 550 Engine
- Edges up to 90 feet per minute. Get the job done quickly and more efficiently!
- Largest available cast iron cutter head on the market
- Dual belt drive provides extra power to the blade and reduces slippage during application.
- 10" steel blade is sharpened on all four sides giving you the ability to flip the blade over and extends time between sharpening
- Adjust cutting depth up to 4"
- Blade shield keeps debris off the belts
- Convenient controls adjust depth, belt tension, and blade engagement all from the operator's position
- Anti-vibration grip for user comfort
- Four wheel design provides extra stability and eliminates the need for a curb wheel.
- All wheels have steel hubs with ball bearings and full axles front and rear for smoother and easier maneuverability
- Optional Crack Cleaner Attachment available
*Model shown includes Handle Extension Kit