SAFETY BUILT IN
- Handle mounted controls keep the further from the got kettle during operation.
- A slanted kettle promotes loading from the front of the machine, promoting safer loading and assisting material flow.
EASY TO OPERATE
- The on-the-fly valve control paired with the easy-swappable steel shoe enables effortless dispensing and optional spreading of material.
- Handlebar mounted shoe control allows you to lower the shoe during application or keep it raised during transportation.
- Large solid-steel wheels equipped with ball-bearings along with dual heavy-duty front castors make maneuvering and fillingseams, cracks, or potholes a breeze.
- A rigid 14 gauge powder coated kettle easily keeps material at the application temperature, regardless of climate.
- Load, transport and apply thousands of pounds of mastic material per day into all types of cracks, seams, joints, or potholes.
- Maintain and clean gate valve and chute with an included, handlebar mounted clean-out tool.