- Melts crack sealant up to 50% faster than torch-fired models and allows you to apply up-to 4,800 feet of crack filler per day.
- The patented sealed burner consumes nearly 50% less fuel than traditional torch-fired melter applicators.
- The enclosed burner design is shielded from the elements and virtually eliminates flameouts caused by wind, which are common to torch-fired models.
- High-quality glycerine-filled thermometer provides precise temperature readings and is resistant to premature failure caused by constant vibration while in use.
- Two solid front casters allow the operator to maneuver over slanted surfaces with increased stability.
EASY TO OPERATE
- No more wasting time searching for a striker, lighter, or matches. Starting a melter has never been easier with our push button electric ignition.
- Side-by-side controls, including standard on-the-fly agitation allow the operator to control agitation, flow, and application of material as well as view and adjust temperature, all without leaving the operating position.
- The built-in drip stop allows you to move between cracks without making a mess.
SAFETY BUILT IN
- Fully equipped with CSA/UL approved regulator and fuel lines provide precise control over fuel flow and kettle temperature.
- The sealed burner is equipped with a CSA/UL approved flameout sensor which detects flameouts and prevent fuel from flowing to the burner.
- Heat shields protect the fuel lines and cylinder from the radiant heat of the kettle.