Skip to content
- Powered to perform. Powerful Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard engine.
- Industry-leading suction. Top in airflow for the past 20 years.
- Top loading. Fills debris bag completely without loss of suction.
- Biggest, baddest bag (74.47 gal. capacity) handles the big loads.
- Breathe easy. When you make products that produce hurricane force winds, you don’t just sew in a bag liner, you install a “windshield”. Diverts dust to ground level.
- Clear line of sight. Get the job done safely. Low 40" unit height allows for clear visibility over the machine and better view of the front nozzle area.
- Operator Comfort. Arched padded handle allow users of any size to find a comfortable operating position.
- Nozzle height automatically adjusts – no need to stop the engine and change height settings to avoid ‘scalping’ and ‘digging in’ on rough terrain